When I use an old version of GATK, it failed with a report "-nt" option was
not supported, I guess old GATK does not support multi-threading.
If I use a new version of GATK, it failed with a report "-et NO_ET" need a
key file to work since new GATK force users to report usage unless we
obtain a key file, but it seems no place for galaxy to specify the key file.

Any help?

Thanks,
Frank