Hi

I am not satisfied with some colors of the interface. I am color blind and
it's hard to discriminate between job running (light yellow) and job done
(light green). Well most of the time I focus on red jobs right but anyway I
would like to be able to change these stuff. Can anybody point me the file
I am supposed to modify to be able to do so. Many thanks in advance.

Philippe