Also, those files are in fact generated from the .less files in the
parent directory. Almost all colors can be customized using an ini
file. The best thing to do is to create your own ..._colors.ini file
and regenerate the styles into a new directory. You will need nodejs
and less to do this.

--
James Taylor, Assistant Professor, Biology/CS, Emory University