Today we successfully set up the Barcode Splitter tool to send the outputs
directly to the history, but the problem is that in some cases we want to use
hundreds of bar codes, which would clutter the history.

What I want to do is be able to output a text file containing the names of
multiple datasets and have that sent to the history. Then, I want to create a
workflow control that allows me to use that file to read multiple inputs into
the workflow. So, I guess my real question is how would I create a new workflow
control? Is it similar to creating a tool?

Teddy