Hi all,

I install a local instance on a linux system. And I tried to use the admin
features of Galaxy, so I add my Galaxy login ( email ) to the list in the
following config setting in the Galaxy configuration file universe_wsgi.ini.
# this should be a comma-separated list of valid Galaxy users
admin_users = xxxx@xxxx(the email I registered)

But when I login, I did not see the "Admin" menu item on the top Galaxy menu
bar. Why? Should I change anything esle?