Have you restarted your Galaxy server?

Regards, Hans-Rudolf

On 12/03/2012 02:28 PM, 泽 蔡 wrote:
Hi all,
I install a local instance on a linux system. And I tried to use the
admin features of Galaxy, so I add my Galaxy login ( email ) to the list
in the following config setting in the Galaxy configuration file
universe_wsgi.ini.

# this should be a comma-separated list of valid Galaxy users
admin_users =xxxx@xxxx(the  <mailto:xxxx@xxxx(the>  email I registered)

But when I login, I did not see the "Admin" menu item on the top Galaxy menu
bar. Why? Should I change anything esle?