I see that this issue came up before by Oleksandr Moskalenko in October but was
unresolved then.
Is there a workaround now?

regards, Andreas

On 29.11.2012 11:47, Andreas Kuntzagk wrote:
Hi,

I enabled velvet on our local install. But when I try to use velveth, I get an

"Permission denied:
'/data/galaxy/galaxy-dist/database/files/027/dataset_27903_files'"

This file does not exist. Only file there is
/data/galaxy/galaxy-dist/database/files/027/dataset_27903_dat

regards, Andreas

--
Andreas Kuntzagk

SystemAdministrator

Berlin Institute for Medical Systems Biology at the
Max-Delbrueck-Center for Molecular Medicine
Robert-Roessle-Str. 10, 13125 Berlin, Germany

http://www.mdc-berlin.de/en/bimsb/BIMSB_groups/Dieterich