Van: galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu
[mailto:galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu] Namens ? ?
Verzonden: dinsdag 4 december 2012 16:08
Aan: Nate Coraor
CC: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Onderwerp: [galaxy-dev] 回复: Speed up the galaxy

Hi,

I read the page of the document. But I don't think there is anything I need.
Now, I installed a local instance of galaxy, and I just run it on a PC. I need
to deal with large data, if I just use the default configure of galaxy, every
task would take long time. For example I ran the FASTQ Groomer with a large
file, the precedure is so slow, and galaxy would not use the potential of my
machine. So I want to know how can I get galaxy ran faster. I already can
upload files quickly and I just need to know how to ran tools quickly.