Hi,
how do I get tools from one local toolshed (or the main galaxy toolshed)
into another tool-shed? Is it possible to clone the content of a complete
tool-shed - all repositories
at once into another tool-shed?
Can I then import all the tools at once into a local galaxy instance?

We have a group with their own tool-shed. Unfortunately, I accessed it directly
without a proxy on its port which leads to a problem described in issue 825 in
galaxy-central.

I want to
a) clone the tool-shed as it is into my own tool-shed (rsync?)
b) selectively or bulk install these tools into my galaxy server.

thank you very much,
ido