Hi Peter

Why 'shut it down again'? Just keep it running all the time (on a different port than the actual Galaxy server, of course).

And you have a real-time overview how busy the Galaxy server is, who is doing what, and (hopefully not) what errors occur. And at the end of the day or month you get your stats.

Regards, Hans-Rudolf