Hi,

I installed a fresh copy of galaxy-dist on my VM machines and I am seeing this as the first line of the log files.

/mnt/ngs/analysis/svcgalaxy/galaxy-dist/eggs/pysam-0.4.2_kanwei_b10f6e722e9a-py2.6-linux-x86_64-ucs4.egg/pysam/__init__.py:1: RuntimeWarning: __builtin__.file size changed, may indicate binary incompatibility
  from csamtools import *

I am also seeing some issues with the metadata update of SAM files which I suspect is related to this error...

What does this incompatibility message mean and is this the cause of the failed auto update of the metadata (If I run the update metadata manually, it runs fine)

Thanks,

Thon