I'm seeing some weird behavior in our local galaxy instance and am wondering if
anyone has seen anything similar.

I have a custom tool that I've written that generates a tab-delimted file.
When I click on the item name in the history, I can see the contents in the
"preview" window.  However, when I click on the eye (Display Data in Browser),
it comes up empty.  Same thing if I download the file.  However, if I go to the
database directory to examine the file on disk, the content is exactly what I
would expect.  The permissions on the file are galaxy user/group and the file
has permissions of 644.

I don't see any reason why I shouldn't be able to view or download this file
through galaxy.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dave

---
Dave Walton
Manager Scientific Computing
The Jackson Laboratory
Bar Harbor, Maine
dave.wal...@jax.org

The information in this email, including attachments, may be confidential and
is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you believe you received this email
by mistake, please notify the sender by return email as soon as possible.