Fabiano;
I help with the BioCloudCentral site, which is a community maintained
way to launch CloudMan and CloudBioLinux AMIs. Sorry for any confusion
between the different methods. Dannon, if you're up for it we should try
to coordinate better at least on the documentation side.

In terms of your problem, it sounds like you've tried to launch the same
CloudMan instance with multiple AMIs. Each AMI will have different
software which can create incompatibilities: your error messages
indicate different version of PostgreSQL and Python at least.

Every time you launch a CloudMan instance with the same name, it will
pull up the saved data volumes which is causing this incompatibility. As
long as you don't have any critical data on the instance, my suggestion
would be:

- Start up a CloudMan cluster with any AMI and then terminate the
  instance, removing all data. This will clear up your data volumes and
  S3 data associated with this CloudMan cluster.

- Pick one method and stick with that moving forward. It sounds like you
  want to run Galaxy exclusively so Dannon's launcher would be a good
  choice.

Hope this fixes it for you,
Brad

>       Hi, Dannon.
>
>       Thank you for your reply. I was using this form:
>
>       https://biocloudcentral.herokuapp.com/launch
>
> which was in turn referenced in this tutorial:
>

> http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/0471250953.bi1109s38/full#bi1109-prot-0001
>
>       It looks like there is a lot of outdated stuff on the net regarding the
> Galaxy / Cloudman bundle. Anyway, I followed the flow of this new form and
> got my instance up and running in a few minutes (I chose a Galaxy-type
> cluster). However, the Galaxy, Postgres and File System services seemed to be
> stuck at the "Unstarted" status. I tried to manually start them and got the
> following error message at the Galaxy log:
>
> /mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/eggs/pysam-0.4.2_kanwei_b10f6e722e9a-py2.6-linux-x86_64-ucs4.egg/pysam/__init__.py:1:
>  RuntimeWarning: __builtin__.file size changed, may indicate binary
> incompatibility
>   from csamtools import *
> python path is:
> /mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/eggs/numpy-1.6.0-py2.6-linux-x86_64-ucs4.egg,
> /mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/eggs/pysam-0.4.2_kanwei_b10f6e722e9a-py2.6-linux-x86_64-ucs4.egg,
>  /mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/eggs/boto-2.5.2-py2.6.egg,
> /mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/eggs/mercurial-2.2.3-py2.6-linux-x86_64-ucs4.egg,
>  /mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/eggs/Fabric-1.4.2-py2.6.egg,
> /mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/eggs/ssh-1.7.14-py2.6.egg,
> /mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/eggs/Whoosh-0.3.18-py2.6.egg,
> /mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/eggs/pycrypto-2.5-py2.6-linux-x86_64-ucs4.egg,
>
> /mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/eggs/python_lzo-1.08_2.03_static-py2.6-linux-x86_64-ucs4.egg,
>
> /mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/eggs/bx_python-0.7.1_7b95ff194725-py2.6-linux-x86_64-ucs4.egg,
>  /mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/eggs/amqplib-0.6.1-py2.6.egg,
> /mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/eggs/pexpect-2.4-py2.6.egg,
> /mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/eggs/SQLAlchemy-0.5.6_dev_r6498-py2.6.egg,
> /mnt/ga!
 la!
>  xyTools/galaxy-central/eggs/Babel-0.9.4-py2.6.egg,
> /mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/eggs/MarkupSafe-0.12-py2.6-linux-x86_64-ucs4.egg,
>  /mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/eggs/Mako-0.4.1-py2.6.egg,
> /mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/eggs/WebHelpers-0.2-py2.6.egg,
> /mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/eggs/simplejson-2.1.1-py2.6-linux-x86_64-ucs4.egg,
>  /mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/eggs/wchartype-0.1-py2.6.egg,
> /mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/eggs/elementtree-1.2.6_20050316-py2.6.egg,
> /mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/eggs/docutils-0.7-py2.6.egg,
> /mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/eggs/WebOb-0.8.5-py2.6.egg,
> /mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/eggs/Routes-1.12.3-py2.6.egg,
> /mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/eggs/Cheetah-2.2.2-py2.6-linux-x86_64-ucs4.egg,
>  /mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/eggs/PasteDeploy-1.3.3-py2.6.egg,
> /mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/eggs/PasteScript-1.7.3-py2.6.egg,
> /mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/eggs/Paste-1.6-py2.6.egg,
> /mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/lib, /usr/lib/python2.6/, !
 /u!