Hi guys,

I have my fresh galaxy install on our cluster and now I'm trying to
figure out which tools are missing and how to install them.

I just came across the toolshed so now I'm really confused.

Question 1:
Can I install EVERY tool I need from the tool shed or are there some
things I need to install manually first like R, Samtools, etc?  How do
I know what to install from where?

Question 2:
Is it preferable to use the toolshed whenever possible, or it is not
fully developed yet?

Thanks,

Greg