Hi,
Is there a way to export visualizations from Trackster and Sweepster in
.pdf or .jpg format? I have been using these fantastic tools to fine tune
my parameters and would like to show how I did so in figure format
(partially to locally get the word out about these powerful tools).
Screenshots often do not suffice (and don't do the tools justice).

Any solutions and/or fixes are appreciated!

Cheers,
Mo Heydarian

PhD candidate
The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine