Unfortunately, no solutions right now; currently, screenshots are best that can
be done. One trick we often use for publications/posters is zooming, taking
multiple screenshots, and then composing them together; ugly, but pretty
effective for showing details.

We have some ideas about how to improve things on this front but haven't had
time to try them out. I've created a Trello card for this request so you can
follow it:

https://trello.com/c/4NPfYF6F

Best,
J.