Hi,
   I have a local galaxy installation.

I've created a data library, selected "Upload files from filesystem paths",
pasted a path in the "path to upload" window, and I've selected to preserve the
directory structure". And the files get imported.

How do I now access these files from my application? I don't want to import
them into the history as then they lose the directory structure. I can't see
where they are physically under the galaxy-dist structure

Thanks for any help

Neil