Hi Alfonso,
How did you launch your instance? Did you try using
http://usegalaxy.org/cloudlaunch
If not, give that a shot and see if you get up and going fine. If not,
please send another email and we'll figure it out there.

(I've CC-d galaxy-dev mailing list, which is the best place to get help on
these topics.)

Cheers,
Enis