Hi dev,

We are running a local instance of Galaxy, last update was the November
release (7148:17d57db9a7c0 I think). We are facing problem when trying to
run tools that were imported via the toolshed. The never start and the
status stays on "waiting to run". Other tools work fine, and this generic
to all tools from toolshed. Any suggestions on where should I look to fix
this ?

Philippe