Repost to mailing list

Hi
I am doing NGS analysis in our local galaxy, I would like to access the output
files for further analysis.
I do have an account on the server where galaxy is installed, so I would like
to access the output files without actually downloading them( aince they are
huge). Can you please tell me where I can find my (local galaxy) output files
on the server ? Is it stored under databases ?
Thanks.
Selvi Ramalingam

Sent from my iPhone

--