Hi Shaun

I recently run into troubles creating a visualization for a custom build using a fasta file to provide the sequence lengths.

In order to continue, I had to remove the entry from the database, ie: changing the value to "{}" for name = 'dbkeys' in the 'user_preference' table.

I repeated it by adding the sequence length manually and it worked. I then run into the next problem: I couldn't add new wiggle or bed files to a data library using this custom build. However, once in the data library I could change the genome to the custom one.

Regards, Hans-Rudolf