Hi,

I have been sending twice the same message to the mailing list because it
didn't appears on my gmail account and  I thought it didn't went true.
Clearly it appears on the List archive, I checked my spam and it's not
there. Does it have something to do with the fact that I am the author of
the message, I guess so. Once again sorry for spamming.

I still have one more question, is there anyway to edit the annotation of a
workflow once you have created it. You can edit name and contents but I
don't see how to edit the annotation. When you publish and realized there
is a typo in the annotation, there is no other way than deleting the
workflow and start all over. Did I missed something ?

Philippe