Hi all,

I'm using 'user_job_limit = 8' and I will like to know if jobs for
multi-threaded tools are counted based on some kind of multiple. I see
for example a user can only run 2 ncbi_blast_plus jobs with my current
configuration. Is this because the default numbers of threads for
these jobs is 4? What happen if I modify the xml file and change the
numbers of threads?

Thanks,
Carlos