I installed a local galaxy server, did some calculation. Now I want to
clean datasets for some space. I tried "Delete Permanently" on both
datasets and histories, none of them worked. The datasets and histories
will be marked as "deleted", but it will not be really deleted even I am
using "Delete Permanently". They will not be really removed, and space are
not released.

Sometimes it will give me a message "this feature is not enabled",
sometimes it won't.

Any one know how to enable "Delete Permanently" feature?

Thanks,
Fenglou