There's also a shortcut that avoids having to click through the menus every
time. You can use a reload URL. For instance, if you were working with a local
instance and developing the tool 'mytool'. You can open the following url, keep
that page open and reload it when necessary to update the modified wrapper in
the galaxy.

http://localhost:8080/admin/reload_tool?reload_tool_button=Reload&tool_id=mytool

Regards,

Alex