On 12/14/2012 07:40 PM, Peter Cock wrote:
On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 6:18 PM, Samuel Lampa <samuel.la...@gmail.com> wrote:

There are existing tools which produce a PDF file as a Galaxy output,
shown as its own 'green box' in the history. This works quite nicely
if the browser shows the PDF in-line, but one one of my machines
(not sure which browser off hand) it insists on downloading the PDF
and opening it instead - which isn't quite as smooth an interface.

Thanks for the info!

Seems like that could be one way of doing it. I would probably output png rather than pdf, and that might work better.

Best
// Samuel

--
Developer at SNIC-UPPMAX www.uppmax.uu.se