Hi,

We installed a local galaxy a couple of days ago following the basic
installation instruction (http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Get%20Galaxy).
The installation went well, all the tools are listed on the left. I can
also upload data to Galaxy. However, an error occurs when I try to run
RNA-seq analysis. I am thinking the tools are not configured properly. Can
you give me tips to configure NGS tools? An example file with setup syntax
will help as well.

Thanks.

Tilahun