Hello,

The format is incorrect for the interval file - the "chromosome" field (c1, or the first field) should be the same as the "identifier" (the ">" line) in the fasta file. In your case, this is:

AF148805

Change what you have assigned as "Chr1" to be "AF148805" to make the correction.

Take care,

Jen
Galaxy team