Ross,
Thanks! I will check it out.
Alex

Van: Ross [mailto:ross.laza...@gmail.com]
Verzonden: donderdag 20 december 2012 9:52
Aan: Bossers, Alex
CC: Samuel Lampa; galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Onderwerp: Re: [galaxy-dev] Integrating generated graphics from cli tool?

Alex, xvfb http://www.xfree86.org/4.0.1/Xvfb.1.html works for our headless node
R graphics and possibly other packages.
I seem to remember writing a wiki entry but a search didn't find it...

I see someone on the dev list found the toolfactory code which does a lot of
sensible things automatically to create a pretty useful html index for a folder
full of pdfs/pngs/xls/....

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 11:14 PM, Bossers, Alex