Hi Sachit

They are stored in ~/database/files/

and you can change it by changing the value for "file_path" in the 'universe_wsgi.ini' file.

Regardd, Hans

On 12/26/2012 11:40 AM, Sachit Adhikari wrote:
Hello Everyone,

*Merry Christmas and Happy New Year*
*
*
I was wondering where are the output of the tools stored in the machine
where the galaxy is hosted? And, can I change the path of the output of
the tools?

Thanks,

Sachit