I have searched the mailing list and found that the output, histories and
workflows are stored in ~/database/files. To do a little experiment I
deleted all the inside that directory. I then open my Galaxy and browse the
workflow. But the workflow is still there. I was wondering where is the
workflow stored in Galaxy? Also, if possible can I know how is the
relationship specified by user while creating workflow is stored?

*Happy New year*

Regards,

Sachit