Hello all,

*Happy New Year*
*
I have configured MySQL in Galaxy. I have edited universe_wsgi.ini file:

*database_connection = mysql://username:password@
/database_name?unix_socket=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock *
*
*
I restarted the galaxy and all the galaxy_tables has been created but all
of those table returns empty sets. There are no data's on the table. I then
created a new workflow and again saw the database. The workflow table was
empty. The tables has been created but all the tables are empty. Am I
missing something?

Regards,

Sachit