Alicia;

> *I hope this is the correct email to contact re. Galaxy cloud. I tried to
> run Galaxy on the cloud, I could upload the file but could not go beyond
> simple function "operate on genomic intervals". Is this normal? This is my
> first time using the Galaxy on the cloud. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank
> you. *
[...]
> /mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/lib/galaxy/__init__.py:79:
> UserWarning: Module markupsafe was already imported from
> /usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/MarkupSafe-0.11-py2.6-linux-x86_64.egg/markupsafe/__init__.pyc,
> but
> /mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/eggs/MarkupSafe-0.12-py2.6-linux-x86_64-ucs4.egg
> is being added to sys.path

What method did you use to start up the Galaxy cloud instance? I've seen
this problem with recent versions of Galaxy and BioCloudCentral, using
the current CloudBioLinux AMI (ami-46d4792f). We have a new version of
CloudBioLinux/CloudMan in development which fixes this. In the short
term, you could try the Galaxy Cloud Launch page to create your instance:

https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/cloudlaunch

Dannon and Enis, we could isolate Galaxy inside a virtualenv as a more
general fix to these egg conflicts.

Hope this helps,
Brad