Hi Cyril,

If you start the server in the foreground (no --daemon option), is there a
segfault when the process dies?  If so, this is most likely a problem where a
job is attempting to be stopped that does not have an external job ID set.
Could you check this in the database for one of the jobs that's causing this
(e.g. 3065)?

Thanks,
--nate