Hi,

indeed, you are right. In the database, the "job_runner_external_id" column is empty for all jobs causing the crash of Galaxy when they are stopped. I tried to launch the instance without the --daemon option and I have got this segmentation fault as you suspected:

run.sh: line 77: 19622 Segmentation fault (core dumped) /local/python/2.7-bis/bin/python ./scripts/paster.py serve universe_wsgi.ini

If I understand, we can't delete a job with the state "new" (associated with an empty "job_runner_external_id" column)?

Thanks,
Cyril