Dear Galaxy group,

I am uploading the double-ended NGS workflow
(Galaxy-Workflow-mt_analysis_0.01_strand-specific_(fastq_double).ga from galaxy
website) to galaxy cloudman and had the following error --

Workflow mt analysis 0.01 strand-specific (fastq double) (imported from
uploaded file) imported successfully. The workflow requires the following tools
that are not available in this Galaxy instance.You can likely install the
required tools from one of the Galaxy tool sheds listed below.
Tool name Map with BWA, id bwa_wrapper, version 1.0.3

Galaxy main tool
shed<http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repository/find_tools?galaxy_url=http://50.19.52.10/&tool_id=bwa_wrapper,>
Galaxy test tool
shed<http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repository/find_tools?galaxy_url=http://50.19.52.10/&tool_id=bwa_wrapper,>

And when I tried to edit the workflow, it takes forever to load the workflow
editor,  with "unrecognized Tool: bwa_wrapper" on the background. Does anyone
encounter the same problem?

I really appreciate your inputs and comments,
Kathryn