Hello all,

Trying to fix Trackster on our Galaxy, I noticed that my browser (Firefox) catches a lot of warnings, also on properties of CSS that I thought would be especially for Firefox. Can this cause lagging while using Galaxy? (some of our users experience slow browsing on our Galaxy).

Timestamp: 01/14/2013 10:13:19 AM
Warning: Unknown property '-moz-border-radius'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/static/style/base.css?v=1357902839
Line: 314

Timestamp: 01/14/2013 10:13:19 AM
Warning: Unknown property '-moz-border-radius-topright'. Declaration dropped.
Source File: https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/static/style/base.css?v=1357902839
Line: 315

Timestamp: 01/14/2013 10:13:19 AM
Warning: Unknown property '-moz-border-radius-topleft'. Declaration dropped.
Source File: https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/static/style/base.css?v=1357902839
Line: 315

Timestamp: 01/14/2013 10:13:19 AM
Warning: Unknown property '-moz-border-radius-bottomright'. Declaration dropped.
Source File: https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/static/style/base.css?v=1357902839
Line: 316

Timestamp: 01/14/2013 10:13:19 AM
Warning: Error in parsing value for 'filter'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/static/style/base.css?v=1357902839
Line: 329

Thanks for the clarifications,

Joachim

--
Joachim Jacob

Rijvisschestraat 120, 9052 Zwijnaarde
Tel: +32 9 244.66.34
Bioinformatics Training and Services (BITS)
http://www.bits.vib.be
@bitsatvib