Shared/published visualizations should be able to be used completely
anonymously, so that shouldn't be a problem. (Let us know if you find
otherwise.)

Workflows, however, are tied to user accounts, so using them requires a login
for now. Viewing workflows anonymously should be possible, however.

Galaxy doesn't check the validity of user emails, so an argument could be made
that all Galaxy accounts are anonymous even if they are tied to a particular
user ID. Along these lines, one solution is to modify your Galaxy instance to
automatically create anonymous users as needed. When a user wants to use your
workflows/visualizations, then they're directed to create and use an anonymous
account; the instance could then periodically (e.g. 1 hour/day) delete all
anonymous accounts.

Please do share your solution with the list when you come up with something
workable.

Best,
J.