Neil,

.../api/workflows is not a path in the galaxy directory, but a URL
that you should access over HTTP. For example, if you login to Galaxy
Test, and then access https://test.g2.bx.psu.edu/api/workflows you
will get a json dict of all of your workflows, including the workflow
id that you are looking for.

--
James Taylor, Assistant Professor, Biology/CS, Emory University