Hello Thon

Thanks very much for reporting this problem.  This issue has been fixed in
change set 8649:34404f848979 which will be available in the next Galaxy
distribution release.

The update manager is responsible for determining if any updates are available
from the tool shed for any repositories you may have installed into your local
Galaxy instance.  The missing import resulted in the update manager not
discovering if updates for your installed repositories are available from the
tool shed, but the behavior will not result in any instability in your local
Galaxy instance.  The only result of this is that your installed repositories
that have updates available were not displayed in yellow highlighted boxes when
you click the Manage installed tool shed repositories page from the Admin menu.

We have been developing a functional test framework for all tool shed related
features over the past 2 months, and we will make sure to add coverage for this
particular feature as soon as possible.  This tool shed functional test
framework provides significant coverage already, but it's not quite 100% yet.

Again, any instability you are experiencing in your local Galaxy instance will
not be a result of this particular issue however.

Greg Von Kuster