Hi Carl,

Sorry for the long delay!

It did not happen in a published or shared history. But it did definitely happen in a history where some datasets where copied from another history, since I've been copying a lot lately.


Thanks,
J

Joachim Jacob

Rijvisschestraat 120, 9052 Zwijnaarde
Tel: +32 9 244.66.34
Bioinformatics Training and Services (BITS)
http://www.bits.vib.be
@bitsatvib

On 01/17/2013 05:32 PM, Carl Eberhard wrote:
Joachim,

That certainly helps. Thanks.

Do you recall if this error happened (or happens more often) with a published or shared history? Or if it was imported or copied from a published or shared history?

Thanks for the info,
C



On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 9:58 AM, Joachim Jacob <joachim.ja...@vib.be <mailto:joachim.ja...@vib.be>> wrote:

    Hi,

    In the server logs I've found:

    web0.log: galaxy.webapps.galaxy.api.histories ERROR 2013-01-11
    19:56:21,071 Error in history API at showing history detail:
    History is not accessible to the current user
    web1.log: galaxy.webapps.galaxy.api.histories ERROR 2013-01-11
    19:55:14,341 Error in history API at showing history detail:
    History is not accessible to the current user
    web5.log: galaxy.webapps.galaxy.api.histories ERROR 2013-01-11
    20:29:11,138 Error in history API at showing history detail:
    History is not accessible to the current user

    The specific situation here is that I am almost at my 100% quotum
    of storage space... Don't know if this gives some hint. The
    problem appear sporadically, not reproducibabilibity :-)


    Cheers,
    Joachim




    Joachim Jacob

    Rijvisschestraat 120, 9052 Zwijnaarde
    Tel: +32 9 244.66.34 <tel:%2B32%209%20244.66.34>
    Bioinformatics Training and Services (BITS)
    http://www.bits.vib.be
    @bitsatvib

    On 01/16/2013 05:33 PM, Carl Eberhard wrote:

        Hi, Joachim

        If you have access to your server logs, do you see any log
        messages containing 'Error in history API' around the time
        those happen?

        Is there a situation where this happens more often (or a way
        to reliably reproduce)?

        I'm unable to reproduce this locally so far.

        The error definitely can be handled better on the javascript
        side, but I'd like to track down the API error as well before
        I change the javascript.

        Thanks for the help,
        C




        On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 7:57 AM, Joachim Jacob
        <joachim.ja...@vib.be <mailto:joachim.ja...@vib.be>
        <mailto:joachim.ja...@vib.be <mailto:joachim.ja...@vib.be>>>
        wrote:

            Hi all,

            For who is interested. Occasionally I get this strange
        Javascript
            error, just after clicking 'run' on a tool.

            ERROR updating hdas from api history contents:e47699a32b93ce7f

            The tool gets running, but the history panel is not updated. I
            click 'analyse data' to see the updated history.


            Cheers,
            Joachim

            --     Joachim Jacob

            Rijvisschestraat 120, 9052 Zwijnaarde
            Tel: +32 9 244.66.34 <tel:%2B32%209%20244.66.34>
        <tel:%2B32%209%20244.66.34>

            Bioinformatics Training and Services (BITS)
        http://www.bits.vib.be
            @bitsatvib

            ___________________________________________________________
            Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all"
            in your mail client.  To manage your subscriptions to this
            and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at:

        http://lists.bx.psu.edu/





___________________________________________________________
Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all"
in your mail client.  To manage your subscriptions to this
and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at:

 http://lists.bx.psu.edu/

Reply via email to