Hi all

I'd like to use AWS EC2 cluster to run Galaxy TopHat to analyze the RNA seq
data for my project. I'm trying to price out the resources that I'll need
to do this, but I don't have any experience setting up clusters, virtual or
real, so I'd like to get the insight of someone who has done this. I have
studied the wiki page dedicated to this topic (
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/CloudMan/AWS/CapacityPlanning) but I don't
know how many worker nodes I'll need, and I will just be doing my personal
analysis with this cluster (only one TopHat analysis at a time).

Can anyone help me out with this? Thanks!

Andy