Hi,

I ran into this error and I found the following thread discussing the
problem, interestingly, for my system, the computer node runs the same
Python version as the head node, but with a newer OS version, but it also
generates this error. Does this mean the Galaxy system requires the
computer nodes in a cluster to have the same version of OS and the same
version of Python?

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.science.biology.galaxy.devel/3188

Luobin