Hi,
I tried posting this using the contact repo owner but it's giving me error
turn on debug mode message.

I tried installing emboss_5 on ubuntu 12.04 but got an error (from the gui)

In file included from clique.c:1:0:
../include/phylip.h:23:20: fatal error: emboss.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [clique.o] Error 1
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Compiling on the command line by hand using commands in tool dep xml showed
issues with X* libraries.

In shed_tools/....../tool_dependencies.xml I changed the
--without-x
line to
--without-X

and the tool installed fine