Hello Alfonso,
  You can do this by yourself in your own Galaxy instance by clicking
on Get Data, Upload File,  and either select your ce10 genome from
your local machine or cut and paste the ce10 genome URL from somewhere
into the URL/Textbox.  Then click on Execute.

  You are welcome to use our ce10 genome from
http://data.modencode.org/modENCODE_Galaxy/Test_Data/fasta/WS220.fasta