I'm not sure I fully understand the question, so it may help to
clarify. However, while Galaxy is a web application which provides an
HTTP interface, it is not a general web server and cannot serve CGI
scripts. You might be able to this either with a proxy server in front
of Galaxy or by making your script a Galaxy tool, but it depends on
what you mean by "how will I call it inside a script in galaxy?".

--
James Taylor, Assistant Professor, Biology/CS, Emory University