Thank you Jennifer for your help.

I already resolved the issues with Bwa and Bowtie.  I was misled with some
missing instructions but I managed to resolved them by searching online.  Now I
am stuck at the SAM Tools.... displaying a reference genome....  :)...  I will
give more details at what I am doing hopefully someone can help.

My reference fasta (hg10.fasta) file is located at
(/usr/local/galaxy_data/hg19/samtools/)

I ran the following command to build the samtools index file
>samtools faidx hg19.fasta
This generated the hg19.fasta.fai

Here is the content of the above path after running the samtools indexing
command:

-rwxr-xr-x 1 galaxy galaxy hg19.fasta
-rw-rw-r-- 1 galaxy galaxy hg19.fasta.fai

For my ~tool-data/sam_fa_indices.loc file here is the info I am using to
reference the index file:
Index<TAB>hg19<TAB>/usr/local/galaxy_data/hg19/samtools/hg19.fasta

I restarted my server but I do not see anything when I go to
GUI->NGS:SamTools->Sam-To-Bam->Choose the source for the reference
list:<HISTORY>

Is there something I am missing or is there anything else I need to change at
this point.

Regards,