Hi,

I just finished installed a local galaxy.  I tried to load a simple small fasta
file using Load Data and it is still showing as Queued (Blue).  It should not
take it that much to load.  SO I assumed I have some issues in my installation.

Can someone tell me what could ne the issue?  Or how to go about debugging it?

By the way, where the logs in galaxy get stores at?

Appreciate your help....