Hi Jen,

Thanks for your reply.

I looked at these phyloP46way-Primates datasets here :
http://hgdownload.soe.ucsc.edu/goldenPath/hg19/phyloP46way/primates/
They don't seem to be in bigwig format and also there is one file per
chromosome. The PhyloP's add_scores.loc instructions give an impression that it
may take just one bigwig file. If this is the right data, do i need to convert
them into bigwig format and how? And how to configure add_scores.loc to provide
multiple files (per chromosome)?

Thanks,
-Dina