Hi,

We are developing on a local instance of Galaxy and I have made some
modifications that I would like to share with the community.

The modifications I've made are:

   1. Modified objectstore to handle composite datasets containing
   subfolders.
   2. Added csv datatype, consists of a class extending Tabular and a mako
   template to display data in a tabular format.

So my question is how can I make these contributions available to the
community?
Should create a repository in Bitbucket and do a pull request?
Or is there another way?

Regards,
Christos

--